4 watt surface-mounted emergency lighting OTG-DD-3
This 4 watt quality fixture is a favourite among installers and security companies. The fixture consists of 16 LED lights and it includes a test button, so that you can manually check whether the battery is functioning. The emergency lighting fixture comes with 4 icons with the following directions: left, right, up and down. The icons can easily be placed on the fixtures, depending on what direction is applicable and desirable in your specific situation.
It is possible to order a separate icon set, consisting of 8 icons. Click here if you wish to order this set.
The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- Article number: 6011432993925
- Wattage: 4 watt
- Size: 352 x 110 x 61 mm
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 16 LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K (cold white)
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Visibility distance: n.v.t.
- Light output: 170lm / 160lm (AC/DC)
- Battery: Ni-Cd 3.6V 900mAh (decentralized)
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40.000 hours
- Accessoires: including 4 icons
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling or wall
- Mounting method: ceiling to wall
- Housing material: polycarbonate