Warm white LED bulbs with raised LEDs - 0,7 watt
We offer two versions of the bulb with raised pins, namely this version with short pins and the version with longer pins.
Our 0.7-watt bulbs are the perfect choice to create an atmosphere. The LEDs remain visible in the cover of these bulbs, which adds an extra touch of ambience. The 0.7-watt bulbs with a transparent cover are one of our top sellers because they are indistinguishable from traditional incandescent bulbs.
If you wish to create soft mood lighting, it is best to choose 0.7 watt or 1-watt lights. For effective lighting, a 2-watt lamp is a suitable option. The 1.5 watt light is a nice middle way between atmospheric and effective lighting. If you want to be flexible in the light effect, we would like to refer you to our dimmable lamps. Click here if you want to know more about the different wattages in our assortment.
Light colour clarification
The light colour of white lamps is expressed in Kelvin. For the Kelvin, the spectrum goes that the lower the number, the warmer the colour. We call 2000 Kelvin (2000K) "extra" warm white. It is similar to the colour of candlelight, the light is a bit more yellow. 2650 Kelvin is the colour of the incandescent lamp, which is still warm white but has less of a yellow undertone. The 6500 Kelvin lamps have a cold white colour.
Durable, Long-Lasting Products
Caution: Our LED bulbs are only suitable for outdoor use in festoon belts when: 1) the sealing rings have been correctly placed around the bulbs (see manual), 2) the festoon belt sockets have been correctly attached to the belt. When using festoon belts by other manufacturers, the sealing can be tested by blowing into the socket to see if any air escapes. If air escapes the socket, then water can creep into the socket as well, meaning it won’t be suitable for outdoor use.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 6011437674652
- Color Temperature: 2000K (extra warm white), 2650K (warm white), 3200K (between warm white and daylight) or 3500K (more daylight than warm white)
- Wattage: 0,7 watt
- Light output: 36-50 lumens
- Replaces: 8 watt light bulb
- Dimmable: no
- Size: Ø45 x 69 mm
- Rated voltage: AC 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Lamp base (socket): E27 (large socket)
- Cap: transparent
- Cap material: polycarbonate
- Degree of protection: IP20 (can be used outdoors in IP44 festton belt)
- Warm-up time: direct full light