Wall lamps are ideal for creating atmospheric lighting arrangements in the home. The lamp can be used for different purposes. Maybe you want to illuminate a dark wall warmly, or you are looking for a modern night light, wall lamps offer these possibilities. For example, this stylish Mary model. With its chic design and golden details, this lamp immediately brings warmth into your home. The partially transparent lamp provides a playful lighting effect. This lamp is supplied with a holder. The desired light source can be ordered separately. This has the advantage that you can place a lamp of your choice and choose whether the lamp should serve as primary or secondary lighting.
Which E27 light source is suitable for my room?
This ceiling light is complemented by an E27 light source. We have various E27 lamps in our range.
- Dimmable E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light intensity is adjusted with a dimmer. Please note that this is not included in the standard delivery.
- Dim-to-warm E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect.
- 3-stage dimmable E27 lamps: These lamps have 3 light intensities and can be dimmed by pressing the on/off switch several times. So you don't need a dimmer.
- Wifi E27 lamps: A smart lamp that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Through the app, you can set the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dim.
You can also take a look at our complete overview of all E27 lamps.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
Choosing the right colour and light intensity of a lamp is very personal. The colour temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Applicable Extra warm white light is ideal when you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can also be functional, for example when reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A power of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is ambient lighting.
Combine our lamps to create a calming atmosphere in your room
If you use our lamps in different places in your home, you will create a unified image in the room. This wall lamp can be combined with the hanging lamps Lauren and Jennifer, the floor lamp John and the table lamp Ava.
- Article number: 6011423050002
- With lightsource : No
- Type: E27
- Wattage: Bulb with max. 60 watts
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : black and gold
- Material : Iron
- Size: 310 x 160 x 185 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 1
- Sensor: No