The Cam table lamp is suitable for additional light on the desk or to illuminate a dark corner in the living room. The robust model fits into an industrial interior. The lamp can be swivelled and comes with a 1.2 metre cable. The GU10 lamp can be ordered separately. This has the advantage that you can choose the desired light source to suit the occasion. This table lamp is also accompanied by the Cammy ceiling lamp. Create a uniform image by using both lamps in different places.
Choosing the right GU10 LED light source
We have various GU10 lamps in our range. You can choose between a wide or narrow light angle and a high or low wattage. We also differentiate according to the temperature of the light, which is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher this value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight.
- 2700K GU10 lamps: Warm white light colour, suitable for atmospheric gastronomy, living room, kitchen and bedroom.
- 4000K GU10 lamps: White light colour, suitable for areas where good visibility is important, such as offices and conference rooms.
- Dim-to-warm GU10 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect. The extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can also be functional if you are reading a book, for example.
- Smart GU10 light bulbs: A smart light bulb that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Via the app, you can determine the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dimmed.
You can also take a look at the complete overview of all GU10 lamps.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
The colour temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can not only be atmospheric but also functional, for example for reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A wattage of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is atmospheric lighting.
- Article number: 6011421441413
- With lightsource : No
- Type: GU10
- Wattage: Bulb with max. 35 watts
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : matte black
- Material : Iron
- Size: Ø240 x 485 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 2
- Sensor: No