Surface-mounted luxury emergency lighting OTG-QQ-8
The emergency lighting fixture OTG-QQ-8 consists of 21 SMD LED lights and has a luxurious appearance.
We offer two versions of this fixture:
1) The version with a test button. The test button can be used to check whether the battery of the fixture is functioning.
2) The version with test button and autotest. This fixture performs a monthly function test of 2 minutes and a yearly duration test of 3 hours. Furthermore, you can test the fixture manually by using the test button.
The fixture comes with an icon with an arrow pointing upwards. This arrow can be used when indicating the 'straight ahead' direction. The fixture also comes with a white plate to place on the back of the fixture. The fixture is visible from both sides; you can thus place an icon on the back and the front.
If you want people to walk in two different directions, you can place one plate with the arrow pointing to the left on one side and one plate with the arrow pointing to the right on the other side of the fixture. Most customers use the arrow pointing upwards on one side and the white plate on the other side. This is therefore how the fixture is supplied as standard.
It is possible to order a separate icon set, consisting of 8 icons. Click here if you wish to order this set.
The LED emergency light can be mounted on ceilings. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 7442919940986
- Wattage: 3,5 watts
- Size: 210 x 67 x 319 mm (LxBxH)
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 21 SMD LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Visibility distance: 26 meters viewing distance
- Light output: does not apply
- Battery: 3,6V 800mAh Ni-Cd
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: includes 1 up arrow icon and white back plate
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: on surface
- Mounting method: structure
- Housing material: polycarbonate