Surface-mounted emergency lighting spot 2.8 watt
The surface-mounted emergency lighting spot has a powerful LED that generates up to 200 lumens.
There are two versions of this spot:
- The surface mounted spot with test button and auto test. The spot with auto-test function performs a monthly function test of 2 minutes and an annual duration test of 3 hours.
- The surface-mounted spot with test button.
Both versions have a test button. Using the test button, you can check whether the battery of the spot is intact. The wide lens is very suitable for long light distribution, for example for lighting aisles. Additionally, you can order an accessory set with 3 lens options.
The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The surface-mounted spot can only be set to an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the spot is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains. This surface mounted emergency lighting requires a continuous 220V – 240V supply to keep the built-in batteries charged.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 7442919942973
- Wattage: 2,8 watts
- Size: Ø145 x 43 mm
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 1 LED
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Visibility distance: 26 meters viewing distance
- Light output: 137-159 (DC) Lumen
- Battery: 3,6V 2000 mAh Ni-Cd
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: -
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling or wall
- Mounting method: ceiling to wall
- Housing material: polycarbonate