Single-phase track spotlight Lexi - Gold
Besides business purposes, track lighting is also increasingly chosen in the home. Our modern range of track lighting with a contemporary look fits perfectly into the interior design trend of today and is a luxurious addition to your home. For example, the elegant black model Lexi. The track spotlight is made of an aluminum casing that not only gives it a chic appearance but also makes it sturdy in quality. Aluminum also conducts heat which is beneficial for the GU10 LED light source.
Our 1-phase track lighting is a system that is made up of three parts. You choose the right size rail, the desired number of spots, connectors and the assembly can begin! Need help connecting the system? Check out the manual.
The difference between a 1-phase and a 3-phase track system
With a single-phase track system, all spotlights are switched to one group, making the track more sophisticated and suitable for consumer use. A 3-phase track system is more often used in stores and other business spaces. In this case, the rail spots can be switched on and off separately on 3 groups.
Choosing the right GU10 LED light source
The track spots are supplied excluding GU10 LED lamp. This has the advantage that you can choose a desired lamp to suit your situation. We have a wide range of GU10 lamps and there are many options. For example, you can choose a lamp with a narrow light angle, which allows you to shine the light to a specific point in the room. Think of illuminating an art object on the wall or the worktop in the kitchen. If you wish to distribute the light more centrally, choose a wider light angle. In addition, we have a choice of:
- 2700K GU10 lamp: Warm white light color, suitable for atmospheric hospitality areas, living room, kitchen and bedroom.
- 4000K GU10 lamp: White light color, suitable for areas where good visibility is important such as offices and conference rooms.
- Dim-to-warm GU10 lamp: With these lamps, the light color changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candle light). This way you are flexible in the light effect. The extra warm white light fits well when you want to create a cozy atmosphere and the warm white color can also be functional, for example, when reading a book.
- Slim GU10 lamp: A smart lamp that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life. The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Through the app you can determine the color and brightness of the spotlight and have the spotlight dimmed.
You can also take a look at the total overview all GU10 lamps.
Explanation of color temperature and wattage
The color temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin value. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher this value the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the color of daylight. Extra warm white light fits well when you want to create a cozy atmosphere and the warm white color can also be functional, for example, when reading a book. The wattage says something about the brightness of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards the light can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8 watt light bulb. Less than 1 watt should be chosen when the purpose of the lamp is mood lighting.
- Article number: 6011420531566
- With lightsource : No
- Type: GU10
- Wattage: max. 10 watt
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : Black
- Material : aluminium
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 1
- Sensor: No