As well as being used for business, track lighting is also increasingly being chosen for domestic use. With its contemporary look, our modern range of track lighting fits right in with today's interior design trends and is a luxurious addition to your home. Take this elegant model, for example. The spotlights have a matt black fitting and include an E27 socket, giving them a unique look.
Choosing the right E27 LED light source
The Track spots are supplied without a light source. This has the advantage that you can choose the light source that best suits your lighting needs. For example, you can choose between:
- Dimmable E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light intensity is adjusted with a dimmer. Please note that this is not included in the standard delivery.
- Dim-to-warm E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect.
- 3-stage dimmable E27 lamps: These lamps have 3 light intensities and can be dimmed by pressing the on/off switch several times. So you don't need a dimmer.
- Wifi E27 lamps: A smart lamp that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Via the app, you can determine the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dimmed.
You can also take a look at our complete overview of all E27 lamps.
The difference between a single-phase and a three-phase track system
In a single-phase track system, all spotlights are connected to one group, making the track more sophisticated and more suitable for consumers. A 3-phase track system is more commonly used in shops and other commercial spaces. In this case, the track spotlights can be switched on and off separately on 3 groups.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
The colour temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can not only be atmospheric but also functional, for example for reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A wattage of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is atmospheric lighting.
- Article number: 6011444430418
- Voltage : AC 220-240 Volt
- Product color: matte black
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Sensor: No
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Material: Aluminium
- Type: E27