In addition to its use in business, track lighting is also increasingly being chosen for private use. With its contemporary look, our modern track series fits right in with today's interior design trends and is a luxurious addition to your home. This set consists of 1.5 metres of aluminium tracks (including connectors), the screws and matching end caps. You choose the desired number of jade places yourself. The GU10 illuminant can be ordered separately.
Choosing the right GU10 LED light source
The Jade track spotlights are complemented by a GU10 LED light source. This has the advantage that you can choose the light source that suits your situation. We have a wide range of GU10 lamps and many options are available. For example, you can choose a lamp with a narrow light angle that allows you to direct the light to a specific point in the room. Think of illuminating an art object on the wall or the work surface in the kitchen. If you want to distribute the light more centrally, choose a wider angle. We also have a selection of:
- 2700K GU10 lamps: Warm white light colour, suitable for atmospheric gastronomy, living room, kitchen and bedroom.
- 4000K GU10 lamps: White light colour, suitable for areas where good visibility is important, such as offices and conference rooms.
- Dim-to-warm GU10 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect. The extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can also be functional if you are reading a book, for example.
- Smart GU10 light bulbs: A smart light bulb that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Via the app, you can determine the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dimmed.
You can also take a look at the complete overview of all GU10 lamps.
The difference between a single-phase and a three-phase track system
In a single-phase track system, all spotlights are connected to one group, making the track more sophisticated and more suitable for consumers. A 3-phase track system is more commonly used in shops and other commercial spaces. In this case, the track spotlights can be switched on and off separately on 3 groups.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
The colour temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can not only be atmospheric but also functional, for example for reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A wattage of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is atmospheric lighting.
- Article number: 6011418610686
- Voltage : AC 220-240 Volt
- Product color: matte black
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Sensor: No
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Material: Aluminium
- Type: GU10