LED Downlight square - 12 watt - 165 x 165mm
With these energy-efficient LED downlights, you will make the most of what is technically possible. The light output is not less than 100 lumens per watt. The optics of the lens and the mirror in the downlight ensure that the light is distributed evenly throughout the room. The downlights can be used in corridors, entrances, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and offices.
These LED downlights with a diameter of 165 mm have a power of 12 watts and are supplied with a 1.5-meter connection cable with a European plug.
You can test the quality of LED downlights by looking at the downlight light with your phone's camera. With cheaper downlights, you will notice that the light flickers. With our downlights, the light remains stable, even when you look at the light through your phone's camera. This is due to the quality of the controller.
Our professional LED downlights have a power factor of> 0.85. This allows multiple LED downlights to be connected to the same group. This makes our LED downlights suitable for use in professional installations such as offices, workshops, catering establishments, etc. These LED downlights are ideal replacements for both recessed spotlights and outdated fluorescent lighting.
Because the LEDs are on the backplate of the downlight and not on the side, the entire device works as a heat sink for the LEDs. This makes the lifespan significantly longer than with LED panels where the LEDs are on the side.
You can choose between 3000K / 830 (warm white) and 4000K / 840 (bright white) color temperatures. We often see that customers in homes use the 3000K and that the 4000K is preferred for office buildings.
With a light output of 600 lumens, this downlight replaces a traditional 50-watt halogen lamp.
Ease of installation
Because our LED downlights have a depth (installation height) of only 37mm, they can be placed on almost any ceiling. This downlight is square-shaped with a mounting diameter of 145mm. Two retaining springs are attached to the back of the downlights. This allows you to easily hide downlights in both system ceilings and fixed plaster ceilings. Since a 1.5-meter long cable with a European plug is mounted to the downlights, you do not need a screwdriver to connect the downlight. It is literally: plug & play.
We also have the following models in the square downlight range:
- 6W square downlight in 3000K or 4000K, Ø115mm.
- 18W square downlight in 3000K or 4000K, Ø220mm.
In addition, we have the following square downlights:
- 6W round downlight in 3000K or 4000K, Ø115mm.
- Round 12W downlight in 3000K or 4000K, Ø165mm.
- Round 18W downlight in 3000K or 4000K, Ø220mm.
- An additional discount is possible for orders from € 500 (VAT included).
- Article number: 6011418546527
- Rated voltage: AC100-265V - 50 / 60Hz
- Wattage: 12 watts
- Color Temperature: 4000 Kelvin (bright white) or 3000 Kelvin (warm white)
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Size: 165 x 165 mm (LxB)
- Light output: 1200 lumens
- Lumen per Watt: 100 lumens per watt
- Lifespan LEDs: 40.000 hours
- Dimmable: no
- Mounting method: ceiling
- Mounting form: built-in
- Mounting depth: 37 mm
- Housing material: polycarbonate
- Accessoires: incl. 1.5m cord with euro plug
- CRI (Ra): ≥ 80