LED Downlight rond - 12 watt - Ø165mm
With these energy-efficient LED downlights you get the most out of what is technically possible. The light output is no less than 100 lumens per watt. The lens and mirror optics in the downlight ensure that the light is evenly distributed throughout the room. Downlights can be used in corridors, entrances, auditoriums, meeting rooms and offices.
These LED downlights with a diameter of 165 mm have a wattage of 12 watts and are supplied with a fitted 1.5 meter connecting cable with a Euro plug.
You can test the quality of LED downlights by looking at the light from the downlight with your phone's camera. With cheaper downlights you will notice that the light flickers. With our downlights, the light remains stable, even when you look at the light through your phone's camera. This is due to the quality of the driver.
Our professional LED downlights have a power factor of >0.85. This allows multiple LED downlights to be connected to the same group. This makes our LED downlights suitable for use in professional installations such as offices, workshops, catering establishments, etc. These LED downlights are ideal replacements for both recessed spots and outdated fluorescent lighting.
Because the LEDs are located on the back plate of the downlight and not in the side, the complete fixture functions as a heat dissipation for the LEDs. This makes the lifespan significantly longer than with LED panels where the LEDs are on the side.
You can choose between color temperatures 3000K / 830 (warm white) and 4000K / 840 (bright white). We often see that customers in homes use the 3000K and that the 4000K is preferred for office buildings.
With a light output of 600 lumens, this downlight replaces a traditional 50 watt halogen fixture.
Ease of installation
Because our LED downlights have a depth (installation height) of only 37 mm, they can be placed in almost any ceiling. This downlight has a round shape with a mounting diameter of 145mm. Two clamping springs are attached to the back of the downlights. This allows you to easily conceal the downlights in both system ceilings and fixed plaster ceilings. Since a 1.5 meter long cord with a Euro plug is mounted on the downlights, you do not need a screwdriver to connect the downlight. It is literally: plug & play.
We also have the following models in the range of round downlights:
- 6W downlight round in 3000K or 4000K, Ø115mm.
- 18W downlight round in 3000K or 4000K, Ø220mm.
In addition, we have the following square downlights:
- 6W downlight square in 3000K or 4000K, Ø115mm.
- 12W downlight square in 3000K or 4000K, Ø165mm.
- 18W downlight square in 3000K or 4000K, Ø220mm.
- An extra discount is possible for orders from € 500 (contact us for this).
- Article number: 6011418434428
- Rated voltage: AC100-265V - 50 / 60Hz
- Wattage: 12 watts
- Color Temperature: 4000 Kelvin (bright white) or 3000 Kelvin (warm white)
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Size: Ø165mm
- Light output: 1200 lumens
- Lumen per Watt: 100 lumens per watt
- Lifespan LEDs: 40.000 hours
- Dimmable: no
- Mounting method: ceiling
- Mounting form: built-in
- Mounting depth: 37 mm
- Housing material: polycarbonate
- Accessoires: incl. 1.5m cord with euro plug
- CRI (Ra): ≥ 80