Floor lamps come in different shapes and sizes. They set even light accents next to the sofa or in a dark corner of the room. They can also enrich the atmosphere in the bedroom. For example, the John floor lamp. It is a timeless model made of robust steel in a matt black colour. This makes it suitable for almost any interior. It has a height of 150 centimetres and comes with a 1.5-metre cord. You can place it in different places in your home to create a unity in the room. The luminaire has an IP20 protection rating, which means that it is suitable for dry rooms.
The luminaire is complemented by the matching lampshade and an E27 bulb. This way, you are flexible in creating the desired lighting effect.
Which E27 light source is suitable for my room?
This ceiling lamp is complemented by an E27 light source. We have various E27 lamps in our range.
- Dimmable E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light intensity is adjusted with a dimmer. Please note that this is not included in the standard delivery.
- Dim-to-warm E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect.
- 3-stage dimmable E27 lamps: These lamps have 3 light intensities and can be dimmed by pressing the on/off switch several times. So you don't need a dimmer.
- Wifi E27 lamps: A smart lamp that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Through the app, you can set the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dim.
You can also take a look at our complete overview of all E27 lamps.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
The colour temperature of light is given in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can not only be atmospheric but also functional, for example for reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A power of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is atmospheric lighting.
Combine our lamps to create a calming whole
- Article number: 6011424712701
- With lightsource : No
- Type: E27
- Wattage: Bulb with max. 60 watts
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : black and gold
- Material : Iron
- Size: Ø250 x 1550 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 2
- Sensor: No