Surface-mounted emergency lighting OTG-EF-6
This fixture is a best-seller in our German market segment. It consists of 16 SMD LED lights and is a very durable fixture with an IP value of 65. This fixture includes 4 adhesive icons with the following directions: left, right, up and down. The battery pack for this fixture is also sold separately, in case it needs to be replaced.
The fixture has a test button with which you can manually check whether the battery is working. The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 6011430962961
- Wattage: 3 watts
- Size: 352 x 10 x 215mm (LxBxH)
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 10 LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Visibility distance: 26 meters viewing distance
- Light output: 160lm / 150lm (AC/DC)
- Battery: 3,6V 1500mAh Ni-Cd
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: including 4 legends
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling
- Mounting method: structure
- Housing material: polycarbonate