Surface-mounted emergency lighting LI-BAK
This fixture has a sleek design, making it beloved by interior decorators and architects. This fixture comes with an icon made of polycarbonate, with the arrow pointing up. Click here to order a corresponding set of pictograms with arrows pointing left and right.
The fixtures include a test button, so that you can manually check whether the battery is functioning. The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 6011422743707
- Wattage: 3 watt
- Size: 390 x 27,5 x 190 mm (LxBxH)
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 24 LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Visibility distance: 26 meter kijkafstand
- Light output: does not apply
- Battery: 3,6V 1200mAh Ni-Cd
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: -
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: wall
- Mounting method: structure
- Housing material: polycarbonate