With the right ceiling lighting, rooms in the house are shown to their best advantage. Your ceiling lamp can serve as basic lighting for example in the entrance, living room or bedroom, but also as secondary lighting to create a nice atmosphere.
Ceiling spot Cammy has an industrial robust look and is a real eye-catcher in your interior. The double fixtures with flaps are tiltable so you can create different light angles. It is a matte black model that comes with two GU10 fittings. The desired light sources can be ordered separately. This has the advantage that you are flexible in creating the desired atmosphere in your space. Related to this ceiling lamp is the Cam table lamp (link). Create a whole in the room by using both lamps in different places.
Choosing the right GU10 light source
We have various GU10 lamps in our assortment. You can choose from a wide or narrow light angle and a high or low wattage. In addition, we make a distinction in the temperature of the light expressed in Kelvin value. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher this value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the color of daylight.
- 2700K GU10 lamps: Warm white light colour, suitable for atmospheric gastronomy, living room, kitchen and bedroom.
- 4000K GU10 lamps: White light colour, suitable for areas where good visibility is important, such as offices and conference rooms.
- Dim-to-warm GU10 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect. The extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can also be functional if you are reading a book, for example.
- Smart GU10 light bulbs: A smart light bulb that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Via the app, you can determine the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dimmed.
You can also take a look at the complete overview of all GU10 lamps.
Explanation of color temperature and wattage
Choosing the right color and wattage of the lamp is very personal. The color temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin value. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher this value the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the color of daylight. Extra warm white light fits well when you want to create a cozy atmosphere and the warm white color can also be functional, for example, when reading a book. The wattage says something about the brightness of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards the light can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8 watt light bulb. Less than 1 watt should be chosen when the purpose of the lamp is mood lighting.
- Article number: 6011417695677
- With lightsource : No
- Type: GU10
- Wattage: Bulb with max. 35 watts
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : matte black
- Material : Iron
- Size: 455 x 100 x 265 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 1
- Sensor: No