Surface-mounted and recessed emergency lighting MTSPOT-010
This LED spot with battery and test button is multi-functional due to being able to be mounted on the surface of a wall or ceiling, or to be installed in a recessed manner in the wall. This is made possible by its removable cover. The fixture also possesses a built-in heat sink, which grants the LED a lifespan that is longer than average LED lights. This fixture comes with 2 lenses: a round lens used for illuminating open areas and a broad lens used for illuminating isles and hallways.
The fixture switches on automatically in the case of a power outage. The emergency light duration is about 3 hours. Three hours are usually sufficient for all employees and visitors to leave a building. This also falls within the legal standard.
The fixtures include a test button, so that you can manually check whether the battery is functioning. The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 6011429662636
- Wattage: 1,8 watt
- Size: 123 x 56 mm (BxH)
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 1 LED
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Visibility distance: 26 meters viewing distance
- Light output: 135 lumen
- Battery: 4,8V 900mAh Ni-Cd
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: including wide lens and focus lens
- Continuity: non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling or wall
- Mounting method: construction and installation
- Housing material: polycarbonate