Ava table lamp - black with gold
Table lamps can be used in very many situations. For example, they provide additional lighting at the workplace, create an immediate atmosphere as a night light next to the bed, illuminate dark corners in the living room and are suitable as an additional reading light.
For example with this model called Ava. With its chic design and golden details, the lamp immediately brings warmth into the home. The partially transparent lamp also provides a playful lighting effect. This lamp is supplied with a holder. The desired light source can be ordered separately. This has the advantage that you can set up a lamp of your choice.
Which E27 light source is suitable for my room?
This ceiling light is complemented by an E27 light source. We have various E27 lamps in our range.
- Dimmable E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light intensity is adjusted with a dimmer. Please note that this is not included in the standard delivery.
- Dim-to-warm E27 lamps: With these lamps, the light colour changes from 2700K (warm white) to 2200K (extra warm white/candlelight). This allows you to flexibly design the lighting effect.
- 3-stage dimmable E27 lamps: These lamps have 3 light intensities and can be dimmed by pressing the on/off switch several times. So you don't need a dimmer.
- Wifi E27 lamps: A smart lamp that you can control with your smartphone. The app is free and is called "Smart Life". The app works on Android, iOS and is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Through the app, you can set the colour and brightness of the spotlight and have it dim.
You can also take a look at our complete overview of all E27 lamps.
Explanation of colour temperature and wattage
The colour temperature of light is expressed in Kelvin. The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light. The higher the value, the whiter the light. 6000K can be compared to the colour of daylight. Extra warm white light is good if you want to create a cosy atmosphere, and the warm white colour can not only be atmospheric but also functional, for example for reading a book. The wattage says something about the light intensity of the lamp. From 1 watt upwards, the lamp can be used functionally. 1 watt is comparable to an 8-watt light bulb. A wattage of less than 1 watt should be chosen if the purpose of the lamp is atmospheric lighting.
- Article number: 6011421814880
- With lightsource : No
- Type: E27
- Wattage: Bulb with max. 60 watts
- Dimmable: Depends on the bulb
- Voltage: AC 220-240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Product color : black and gold
- Material : Iron
- Size: Ø160 x 400 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: 1
- Sensor: No