Beautiful 5W dimmable XXXL LED bulb with croissant spiral filament and amber glass
These dimmable filament bulbs with amber glass in 8.5 watts are perfect for creating an elegant ambience in your living room, patio, restaurant or office. Filament bulbs are the latest development in the field of LED lighting. Filament creates a bridge between the charm of vintage bulbs on the one hand and the exceptionally low energy consumption and long lifespan of LED bulbs on the other. The amber glass and the unique croissant spiral filament create an original lighting effect. The large round globe has a diameter of 200mm, making this bulb a true eye-catcher. These bulbs truly shine in our pendant fixtures. Alternatively, the bulbs can also be combined with our string light cables.
Thanks to the dimming function, the brightness of the bulbs can be adjusted to the desired level. This gives you the flexibility to use the bulbs as mood lighting but also to brighten the room. The bulbs are dimmable with our 20-280 watt dimmer plug. This bulb is part of our XL collection. Our XL bulbs have a strikingly large globe with a diameter of 95mm (XL), 160mm (XXL) or 200mm (XXXL). This bulb is also available in the XXL version with a diameter of 160mm.
The LED bulbs are energy-efficient and have a long lifespan. Each of our bulbs has been designed and manufactured with care. High quality and sustainability are key.
This dimmable LED filament bulb is available in 5 watt. Click here if you would like to know more about the different wattages in our product range.
Light colour information
The light colour of white bulbs is expressed in Kelvin. These bulbs are 1800 Kelvin, which corresponds to the colour of candlelight (extra warm white). The Kelvin is a spectrum whereby the lower the number, the warmer the light colour. Bulbs in the colour 1800K are very suitable as mood lighting, because of the warm colour they emit.
Please note: LED bulbs are only suitable for outdoor use in string light cables where:
1) the sealing ring is properly fitted around the bulb (see manual).
2) the string light cable fitting is properly mounted on the cable (if you use cables from other suppliers, you can test this by blowing into the socket when there is no bulb in it. If you can blow through the fitting, then the string light cable is unsuitable for LED bulbs).
Listed prices include VAT.
We apply a shipping fee of €4.95. Free shipping from € 55 & free returns for consumers.
For orders over € 500, an additional discount is possible (contact us for more information).
- Article number: 6011421828832
- Color Temperature: 1800K (extra warm, candlelight color)
- Wattage: 5 watt
- Light output: 250 lumens
- Replaces: 25 watt light bulb
- Dimmable: yes
- Size: Ø95 x 140mm
- Rated voltage: AC 220-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Lamp base (socket): E27 (large socket)
- Cap: amber
- Cap material: glass
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Warm-up time: direct full light