5.5-watt surface-mounted emergency lighting OTG-DD
There are two versions of this fixture:
1) With the test button. The test button can be used to check whether the battery of the fixture is intact.
2) With test button and autotest. This fixture does a monthly function test of 2 minutes and a yearly duration test of 3 hours. Furthermore, you can also test the fixture manually by using the test button.
Both fixtures come with 4 icons with the following directions: left, right, up, and down. The icons can easily be placed on the fixtures, depending on what direction is applicable and desirable in your specific situation. Please note: to walk straight ahead, you need to use the icon with the arrow going upwards. Before attaching the icon to the fixture, it is best to first use a mixture of soap and water on the surface of the fixture. You can then easily smooth out the air bubbles under the sticker when you stick the icon on the fixture.
It is possible to order a separate icon set, consisting of 8 icons. Click here if you wish to order this set.
The emergency light fixtures consist of 41 LED lights. The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows, and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them. Circles are marked on the back and the 4 sides of the fixture that you can pierce to create holes. After you have drilled a hole, you can connect the wiring to the terminal block that is attached to the circuit board. This is how you connect the fixture to the electricity network (230V). To make the hole water-resistant, you can mount a pg9 strain relief in the drilled hole through which the wiring will go. This way you protect the fixture against water damage and the strain relief also ensures that the cable cannot be disconnected from the terminal block.
The built-in fixtures are available separately if you want to neatly conceal the fixture in the room.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high-quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 7442919914970
- Wattage: 5,5 vatios
- Size: 352 x 110 x 65 mm (LxBxH)
- Rated voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 41 LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Visibility distance: Not applicable
- Light output: 26 meters viewing distance
- Battery: Ni-Cd 3,6V 1500mAh
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Accessoires: including 4 legends
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling or wall
- Mounting method: structure
- Housing material: polycarbonate