3 watt emergency lighting (OTG-KL) with opaque cover.
The emergency light range OTG-KL with opaque cover is our most sold type of emergency lighting due to the competitive price/quality ratio. The emergency light fixtures consist of 16 LED lights. They come with 4 icons with the following directions: left, right, up and down. The icons can easily be placed on the fixtures, depending on what direction is applicable and desirable in your specific situation. The fixtures consist of an opaque cover with a test button, so that you can manually check whether the battery is functioning. We also have the battery pack available for sale as a separate product. This product can for example be purchased in case you are looking to replace your old battery. Click here if you are looking for the OTG-KL series with the transparent cover.
There are two versions of this fixture:
1) OTG-KL-3 in the colour temperature 4000K (neutral white) with a standard Ni-Cd battery (1500mAh).
2) OTG-KL-6 in the colour temperature 3000K (warm white) with a standard Ni-Cd battery (1500mAh).
It is possible to order a separate icon set, consisting of 8 icons. Click here if you wish to order this set.
The LED emergency light can be mounted above doors, windows and on walls. When consulting a specialist, you can decide how many emergency lighting points you need and how you can mount them. Circles are marked on the back and the 4 sides of the fixture that you can pierce to create holes. After you have drilled a hole, you can connect the wiring to the terminal block that is attached to the circuit board. This is how you connect the fixture to the electricity network (230V). To make the hole water-resistant, you can mount a pg9 strain relief in the drilled hole through which the wiring will go. This way you protect the fixture against water damage and the strain relief also ensures that the cable cannot be disconnected from the terminal block.
Continuous or emergency lighting
The fixtures can be set to a continuous mode (permanent lighting), or an emergency mode (non-permanent or non-continuous emergency lighting). When the fixture is set to the continuous mode, the light will be on even when there is no power failure. When the fixture is set to the emergency mode, the light will turn on when the fixture is not receiving power from the mains and it will stay on for at least 3 hours. Three hours is usually sufficient for employees and visitors to leave the building and also falls within the legal standard.
All our emergency light models are CE approved and comply with the standards and requirements that apply in Europe. The housing and diffuser are made of high quality synthetic.
- If you are a reseller please contact us for customized prices.
- Article number: 6011421762723
- Wattage: 6 watts
- Size: 345 x 107 x 75mm (LxBxH)
- Rated voltage: 230-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Bulb type: 20 SMD LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Visibility distance: 26 meters viewing distance
- Light output: 380 lumens (AC) / 250 lumens (DC)
- Battery: Ni-Cd 3,6V 1500mAh / Ni-Cd 3,6V 1800mAh
- Autonomy: more than three hours
- Charging time: 24 hours (first charge 36 hours)
- Lifespan LEDs: 40,000 hours
- Accessoires: including 4 legends
- Continuity: adjustable to continuous and non-continuous
- Mounting form: ceiling or wall
- Mounting method: structure
- Housing material: polycarbonate